TULSA TOP TEN: Part 2
Date Night Restaurants
Today we are releasing a new episode from the Tulsa Top Ten series! Tulsa Top Ten is a series where I collaborate with local bloggers from Instagram to share their favorite places that the metro has to offer. This collaboration is with Instagram blogger Lindsay Morris. If you want to follow along, she is on Instagram at “Tulsa Places.”
10. Ti Amo: They’ve been in Tulsa for 30 years! Two romantic locations - 61st and Sheridan and downtown. Just their bruschetta alone is worth writing home about! My favorite Lasagna in town!
9. Bull in the Alley: Talk about the mystery - green door with a tiny bull hanging over it. This place is swanky! And pricey. We’re talking $25 for Creme Brulee. I had a steak and a side of potatoes when we went, and it was delish! There was also someone playing the piano. Very secluded, exclusive, VIP feel.
8. Mahogany: great choice for an anniversary meal! Always exceptional, unpretentious service. These servers are true professionals. Exceptional steaks and au gratin potatoes. You have to finish your meal with their key lime pie!
7. Polo Grill: it’s a great lunch or dinner spot. They recently added patio seating. Expansive wine cellar. You must try their Lobster Bisque and Salmon “Tamale”.
6. Stonehorse Cafe: Already mentioned in the patio seating category. I love their pizzas and a big glass of wine!
5. Juniper: fresh, locally sourced food! The menu is very creative! Excellent service. You will never feel the same about brussel sprouts after eating theirs. Autumn Butternut Squash Soup! Be sure to get whatever Risotto is in season!
4. Prhyme: another Justin Thompson restaurant. Picturesque Iceberg Salad. They are known for their steaks, but they also have lobster tail, lamb chops, and several other decadences.
3. In the Raw Vu: Tulsa’s most impressive meal with a view. Good luck getting reservations on a weekend for dinner! Great place to watch the sunset, eat sushi, and impress your sweetheart!
2. Villa Ravenna: mentioned in ethnic foods. It’s dimly lit, Andre Bocelli is always playing, the service is exceptional!
1. Blue Stone: We first tried this place a few months ago and were blown away! I feel like it’s a hidden gem that south Tulsans are hiding away. Dimly lit, live music, and dancing on Saturday nights. Some of the best service I’ve ever had.Delicious steaks, fresh Norwegian salmon, sea scallops, etc. Their fresh garlic mashed potatoes are to die for!
LEAVE A REVIEW
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST NEWSLETTER
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/thisistulsa)
#thisistulsa #tulsa #tulsaok #tulsapodcast #tulsabusiness #keepitlocal #travelok #tulsatalks #918 #keeptulsacreative #tulsalove #podcast